Skip to main content

"When I got to see it, I realized it was a joke" - Yung6ix admits that he misunderstood Akpororo's joke about buying a hit song




Akpororo was recently slammed by rapper Yung6ix after the comedian made a joke about the singer spending over 3m naira on drinks rather than purchasing a hit song. His DJ, Timmy , also joined in and got really personal.
He made videos calling out the comedian, saying his wife/mother of his child was once a sex slave and had aborted six times for a dancer. The DJ also threatened the comedian, saying "Your jokes would put you in trouble and make you get shot."
Ying6ix has now admitted in an interview with HipTV that he reacted without seeing the video about the joke. According to him; 
At first when everybody started....I didn't get to see the full joke. But when I got to see it, I realized it was a joke. Its all entertainment. So no feelings/emotions attached. I knew it was a joke. We all made fun about it and all took advantage of the fact that I was trending and I had a new video out there. I don't see anything coming between me and him or whatever. He is my Delta brother and I respect him and his talent, but I wouldn't even joke or make jokes about anything that would make people feel indifferent about their success.  People make mistakes, people say jokes and like they always say, the joke is always funny until it's about you. I felt that way

Comments

Old Posts

What A Wicked World!

What A Wicked World! She was almost beheaded to be used for rituals. Thank God the ritualist was caught. If you have a heart, type RIP for her.

16-Yrs-Old Boy With JAMB Score 327, Died After A Brief Illness

16 years old buy has died of a brief illness last Saturday after passing his Post-utme to study Medicine and Surgery at the University of Ilorin. It was gather that he formally applied at that same University of Ilorin and was denied of admission last year when he applied to study Anatomy with the UTME score of 206 immediately he graduated from a private secondary in ILorin Kwara State. He also struggled to make a better score this time around with JAMB score of 327 and passed Post-utme with an excellent score of 72%.  He was survived by 3 siblings, his father, a civil servant(Mr Razak Owolabi) and Mother,a government school teacher(Mrs Aminat Razak). I just taught I should share this story because to me he left an indelible mark in this world, he was a nice, quiet boy and so young. And I believe that it's not how far you go in life but how well".   ALSO READ; 22-year-old Female Burn Survivor, Chinenye Tells Her T...