Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to Mac Berry - Get Free Airtime HERE

Hello friends, yeah! yeah!! yeah!!! It's Mac Berry birthday. I just felt like celebrating it here on my blog. Though it's the first time but it's not going to be the last.

Mac berry its such a nice guy and i am very happy to celebrate this day with him as we share free Airtime all over Nigeria Today as a sign of Love.
 

My Birthday Wish to Mac Berry

Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart. Celebrating your special day with you. But I want you to know that I'm thinking of you & wishing you a wonderful birthday!


https://www.whogohost.com/host/aff.php?aff=2462





 You can Add me on facebook Mac berry to wish him a happy birthday
In celebration of my His New age, I'll be dropping free recharge card PINs (for all networks) for the fastest fingers on this blog.

The PINs will be coming in 3 stages of which I'll indicate the time when the next will be coming. Pending then, I would love you to Share this post using the Share buttons below and also leave a comment of wishes.



FIRST STAGES OF RECHARGE CARD WILL BE POSTED BY 6:00 PM

All PINs will be posted in this post as i will keep updating this post until the 3 stages are complete.

This is because, i don't want to leave anyone behind. So be ready for a Marathon lol.


Comments

Old Posts

What A Wicked World!

What A Wicked World! She was almost beheaded to be used for rituals. Thank God the ritualist was caught. If you have a heart, type RIP for her.

16-Yrs-Old Boy With JAMB Score 327, Died After A Brief Illness

16 years old buy has died of a brief illness last Saturday after passing his Post-utme to study Medicine and Surgery at the University of Ilorin. It was gather that he formally applied at that same University of Ilorin and was denied of admission last year when he applied to study Anatomy with the UTME score of 206 immediately he graduated from a private secondary in ILorin Kwara State. He also struggled to make a better score this time around with JAMB score of 327 and passed Post-utme with an excellent score of 72%.  He was survived by 3 siblings, his father, a civil servant(Mr Razak Owolabi) and Mother,a government school teacher(Mrs Aminat Razak). I just taught I should share this story because to me he left an indelible mark in this world, he was a nice, quiet boy and so young. And I believe that it's not how far you go in life but how well".   ALSO READ; 22-year-old Female Burn Survivor, Chinenye Tells Her T...