Skip to main content

They Said I Look Like Davido, Do I Truly Look Like Him? (See Photos)










Pictures surfacing online of a young man who shares a striking resemblance with Nigerian artiste, Davido has been making rounds online for a while now.
He matches the ‘IF’ singer’s looks, down to the dimples, facial structure – and from the poses he struck in his photos – the physique.
See photos below:-







Can you spot the resemblance?


Comments

Old Posts

What A Wicked World!

What A Wicked World! She was almost beheaded to be used for rituals. Thank God the ritualist was caught. If you have a heart, type RIP for her.

16-Yrs-Old Boy With JAMB Score 327, Died After A Brief Illness

16 years old buy has died of a brief illness last Saturday after passing his Post-utme to study Medicine and Surgery at the University of Ilorin. It was gather that he formally applied at that same University of Ilorin and was denied of admission last year when he applied to study Anatomy with the UTME score of 206 immediately he graduated from a private secondary in ILorin Kwara State. He also struggled to make a better score this time around with JAMB score of 327 and passed Post-utme with an excellent score of 72%.  He was survived by 3 siblings, his father, a civil servant(Mr Razak Owolabi) and Mother,a government school teacher(Mrs Aminat Razak). I just taught I should share this story because to me he left an indelible mark in this world, he was a nice, quiet boy and so young. And I believe that it's not how far you go in life but how well".   ALSO READ; 22-year-old Female Burn Survivor, Chinenye Tells Her T...